On May 23, 3:46 am, Saroj Adhikari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The draft looks great. Unlike Felix and Kirill, I like the idea of
> having the shell on the homepage. We can have a two column webpage
> design with one having general information and the other having the
> shell with smaller width.
>
> Saroj

I agree with Saroj. Currently the shell alone is not that useful if
you don't know sympy (imagine you'd visit this page the first time
without knowing anything about sympy and it's syntax), but a two
columns (or two rows) design would be great if you could browse
documentation/examples while experimenting with the shell. I really
like such an interactivity, it's imo much more interesting than a
static page.

I think that Felix's points about the design are valid, but if I got
it right it's just a draft about the concept, not about the design.

Vinzent