On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 2:14 PM, Alan Bromborsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Where is there a complete list of the elementary real functions
> supported by sympy?

So far we don't have a documentation for all of them, but you can find
them out easily by looking at the tests in the directory:

sympy/functions/elementary/tests/

E.g. try for example something like:

$ grep -A 3 "import" sympy/functions/elementary/tests/*
test_complexes.py:from sympy import symbols, Symbol, sqrt, oo, re,
nan, im, sign, I, E, log, \
test_complexes.py-        pi, arg, conjugate, expand
test_complexes.py:from sympy.utilities.pytest import XFAIL
test_complexes.py-
test_complexes.py-
test_complexes.py-def test_re():
--
test_exponential.py:from sympy import symbols, log, Real, nan, oo, I,
pi, E, exp, Symbol, \
test_exponential.py-        LambertW, sqrt, Rational, sin
test_exponential.py:from sympy.utilities.pytest import XFAIL
test_exponential.py-
test_exponential.py-def test_exp():
test_exponential.py-
--
test_hyperbolic.py:from sympy import symbols, Symbol, sinh, nan, oo,
pi, asinh, acosh, log, sqrt, \
test_hyperbolic.py-        coth, I, cot, E, tanh, tan, cosh, cos, S,
sin, Rational, atanh, acoth, \
test_hyperbolic.py-        Integer
test_hyperbolic.py-
test_hyperbolic.py:from sympy.utilities.pytest import XFAIL
test_hyperbolic.py-
test_hyperbolic.py-def test_sinh():
test_hyperbolic.py-    x, y = symbols('xy')
--
test_integers.py:from sympy import Symbol, floor, nan, oo, E, symbols,
ceiling, pi, Rational, \
test_integers.py-        Real, I, sin, exp, log, factorial
test_integers.py-
test_integers.py:from sympy.utilities.pytest import XFAIL
test_integers.py-
test_integers.py-def test_floor():
test_integers.py-
--
test_interface.py:from sympy import Function, sympify, sin, cos, limit, tanh
test_interface.py:from sympy.abc import x
test_interface.py-
test_interface.py-def test_function_series1():
test_interface.py-    """Create our new "sin" function."""
--
test_miscellaneous.py:from sympy.functions.elementary.miscellaneous
import min_, max_
test_miscellaneous.py-
test_miscellaneous.py-def test_min():
test_miscellaneous.py-    assert min_(5, 4) == 4
--
test_piecewise.py:from sympy import oo, diff, log, Symbol, Piecewise
test_piecewise.py-

Ondrej