On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 2:45 PM, Ondrej Certik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 2:14 PM, Alan Bromborsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> Where is there a complete list of the elementary real functions
>> supported by sympy?
>
> So far we don't have a documentation for all of them, but you can find
> them out easily by looking at the tests in the directory:

Sphinx can autogenerate documentation from the docstrings of functions
and classes (and I think entire modules), using the autodoc feature.
This should be easy to apply to the functions module in SymPy.

I just started implementing this for mpmath's documentation. See here
for an idea of what it's going to look like:
http://mpmath.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/doc/build/functions.html

Fredrik