On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 10:29 PM, Alan Bromborsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> How hard would it be to have trigsimp handle hyperbolic trig functions
> as well as the ordinary ones?

I think the code should be similar to what is already implemented,
however someone needs to do it. Could you please create new issues for
all cases, that should work, but don't? Then it will be easier when
someone does it. I haven't written this code myself, so I guess it
will take me some time.

Ondrej