Does sphinx let you use the full power of LaTeX in the documentation
such as macros and all the math constructs.  Why is it preferable to
using the PythonLatex styles in pure LaTeX.  My problem is that I would
have lots of LaTeX math constructs in my documentation and really need
to use LaTeX macros and eqnarray and array and bm, etc.  Does it make
sense to mix the sphinx markup language with the LaTeX language rather
than just using a  single formatting language  (LaTeX) for everything?