Hi,

finally, sympy 0.6.3 is out:

http://sympy.blogspot.com/2008/11/sympy-063-released.html

Thanks everyone for the hard work!

As I wrote in the blogpost, some things I'd like to be done in the near future:

The last big missing piece of the puzzle are assumptions, that we are
implementing in the issue 1047. Besides that we should port sympy to
Python 3.0, add more tests to our buildbot and start using the pure
Python mode in Cython to speed SymPy up using ideas from sympyx (sympy
core written in Cython). And improve our documentation continuously.

Ondrej