I give a lecture about python computing in our campus. To make a
mobile environment for students outside the class, we make a mobile
linux system which can be installed DVD or USB stick and run on
several PC's and laptop's, enen on Asus eeePC (701). This platform can
also allows to update packages partly. For instance, a new sympy-0.6.3
package is created and replaced the old one into the system without
remaking whole the system as hard-driver installed system.

Today, the image file,
http://diffusion.cgu.edu.tw/ftp/modules/TeXmacs-CAS-python2.6-1.0.7.iso

is updated with python2.6, sympy-0.6.3 and other Python modules,
reference the following picture:

http://diffusion.cgu.edu.tw:8080/TeXmacs/python26

The sympy tutorial has also been made and included.
Welcome for testing and any question/comment.

cch