Hi all,
I'm preparing some lecture notes and would like to embed isympy
sessions on them. I use Latex. Here's what I've done so far:

1. Copied the isympy session into a new file.

2. Tried to syntax-highlight it using pygmentize, but noticed that
there's no lexer for isympy (or ipython, for that matter).  This paper
from the SciPy proceedings mentions such a lexer, but I couldn't find
it:
conference.scipy.org/proceedings/SciPy2008/paper_6/full_text.pdf

3. Used sympy from the normal python terminal and repeated steps 1 and 2.

4. As an aside: experimenting with pygmentize, the .html output is
great. The .tex output looks good too, but I just can't make Latex run
on it. I think it's basically an Unicode/Latex issue, similar to this:
http://groups.google.com/group/sphinx-dev/browse_thread/thread/5327cb0015c23686/

I know this is not strictly a sympy issue, but I'm sure someone in
this group has had some experience with this as well. Thanks in
advance for your help!
--
 Hector