Hi,

I created a wiki with our organization application:

http://wiki.sympy.org/wiki/GSoC2009Application

The deadline is in 24 hours. I'd appreciate if you could help me
finish it. I'll work on it more tonight and then we'll review it
tomorrow in the morning Pacific time (e.g. at about 7am on Friday) and
send it.

We should have started this earlier, but this week was heroic, as I
just returned from a conference and had to grade ~300 tests and also I
am having some tests for my classes. However, the next week I am
having a spring break and also Luke from UC Davis is coming to Reno so
we'll hack on sympy, e.g. do the release and push the assumptions
forward and other things.

Ondrej