On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 11:10 AM, Ondrej Certik <ond...@certik.cz> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I created a wiki with our organization application:
>
> http://wiki.sympy.org/wiki/GSoC2009Application
>
> The deadline is in 24 hours. I'd appreciate if you could help me
> finish it. I'll work on it more tonight and then we'll review it
> tomorrow in the morning Pacific time (e.g. at about 7am on Friday) and
> send it.

Thanks Priit and Fabian for the help! I filled in the missing pieces
and copied it to the http://socghop.appspot.com/, so even if we do not
make any further changes, our application is in!

However, we should try to polish it more. I'll look at it again in the
morning and incorporate any changes you make. I should also have time
about 2h (and later) before the deadline, but at that time I would
prefer not to make any changes, unless necessary.

Feel free to just edit the wiki, we can see from history what has changed.

Ondrej