I went through the source of aima-python, and it strikes me that there
is so much already implemented, that it'd be quite redundant to
actually do it all over again. Its probably a better idea to merge
aima-python -along with a few modifications- with sympy and create the
sets module. I should've went through aima-python earlier.
I don't really plan to implement the assumptions system, just make a
port of it to work with the logic module I'll be working on.
sympy.core.facts and sympy.core.logic don't seem to have changed by
much in Fabian's branch, so this isn't really much to say. I probably
shouldn't even mention this explicitly, it is more or less implied.

Akshay