On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 12:06 PM, Yuriy <yuriymikhaylovs...@gmail.com> wrote:

> A new concept of flying. How can that be?
> Your concept is interesting. Describe how you would imagine.

I apologize to everyone, it seems this account is just a spammer, he
posted a question to this list before:

http://groups.google.com/group/sympy/browse_thread/thread/85277a5f67dda1b0/

but it seems the JMCAD package is just a fake:

http://jmcad.sourceforge.net/

I wasn't even able to download it. He also spammed lots of lists as
can be seen from here:

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=4menpxwAAACYXrviHEf1fHtMY8RZpP16rIdNG7bgDxZ4Gi7U6ksQrQ

I reported the account to google and set him on moderation on the sympy list.

Yuriy, stop spamming lists and take people's time with fake questions
and rather start doing something productive. Here is a list of easy to
fix issues for you:

http://code.google.com/p/sympy/issues/list?q=label:EasyToFix

Fixing issues is much better way to spend your time.

Ondrej