On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 2:12 PM, Aaron S. Meurer <asmeu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Not just Google Groups either.  A Google search of JMCAD reveals
> several forums and discussion groups with the same message.  My
> favorite is this one:
> http://forums.cabling-design.com/electronics/Need-help-in-the-development-and-use-JMCAD-85557-.htm#85707
>  , where he replies with "Thank you for your good advice and
> support!" to the reply that his message was spam.

:) This form of spam is new for me, he designs a fake project (science
related) and then asks for help to get unmoderated and then spams. I
must say it tricked me.

I am not going to change my open attitude single bit though to new
people asking for help. As sometimes it's a waste of time from my
side, but on the other hand sometimes it becomes an extremely fruitful
collaboration lasting many years.

> I was able to download the package, but I was unable to tell if it
> really was what it claimed to be.  Perhaps someone should report this
> to sourceforge?

Yes, please do so.

Thanks,
Ondrej