So, I was getting ready to make my first patch (I think I have two to submit
- one on tweaking the output of sympy.latex to allow different matrix
choices like bmatrix and one on the mainvar idea), when I noticed that I am
not running the latest version.  This raises two issues for me.

I am running whatever version came with Ubnuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackolope
(apprently it is 0.6.3).  So, my first question was going to be how do I run
the latest git version, but it seems like that is just an issue of editting
my PYTHONPATH.  Since it seems like the git checkout created a full sympy
dir, I just need to make sure that dir is listed in my PYTHONPATH before the
one that contains 0.6.3 and I will be working with the latest version.  How
do you guys handle this issue?  I guess I could also just install the
version from git, but then I can't go back to 0.6.3 if I break something.

So my second issue, which is the main one, is that there seems to be some
work on _settings for printers.  It seems like my approach for handling the
changing of the latex matrix type and allowing inline to be None should be
handled by profiles and _settings right?  Perhaps even mainvar should be a
_setting.

Ryan