SymPy -

I've been using multiprocessing/subprocessing in conjunction with
sympy.latex(). There are a few things that I noticed that I was unsure
about.

Firstly, if there is a float in the expression I feed to the .latex()
function, is there anyway I can set the precision of the resulting
LaTeX formatted string? Currently, the precision is like 14-15 sig
figs. Or else should I set the precision of the float when I create it
in my program?

Secondly, if the .latex() function encounters a function, such as
sympy.cos for example, it places it in an "\operatorname{ }"
typesetting. However, this syntax throws an error when I compile, so I
have just been doing an
 output.replace("operatorname","mbox") r
outine to get rid of it. But I think that \operatorname is just not
supposed to be used.

Lastly, if the input to the .latex() function is long, the generated
tex output will always jump off the page once compiled. I know it is
possible to use the GA module instead of sympy.latex() but I use latex
at the very end of a bunch of computations where I don't use GA. Is
there anyway to set the printer to create a '\n' at convenient break
points in the expression within a specified page width?

Thanks for any help!

wflynny