Sorry for double-posting, sent previous message by mistake.

On 2 déc, 22:37, archeryguru2000 <archeryguru2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there any way to convert a sympy Matrix (or even numpy array, etc)
> to an mpmath matrix?  I have tried patching sympy.mpmath, but now I
> get errors trying to convert sympy to mpmath!

Normally mpmath.matrix(sympy or numpy matrix) should just work, as
stated in the documentation. This way you can indeed avoid patching
sympy.mpmath (but you'll need to patch your other mpmath of course).

> Actually, is there a way to tell N(x, n=15, **options) to NOT print
> exponential format?  I will take a look at this module tomorrow and
> see what I come up with.

N() does not print anything, it just returns a numerically evaluated
expression, possibly still mixed with symbols. Printing of reals is
AFAIK not yet directly configurable in sympy, patches welcome. :) You
can extract the the mpf numbers and use mpmath formatting functions
for now.

Vinzent