Scott wrote:
> .T turns the column vector into a row vector.
>
> The integrands that involve the rotation tensors are functions of t or
> x , not both.
>
>   int^x1_x0 int ^t0_t1 (dot(del_a(t)).T* R *b ) dt dx =
> (x1-x0)( del_a(t1).T-del_a(t0).T )* R* b =
> scalar
>
> I  will test drive the galgebra module tonight.   Is your sample code
> complete?  It did not run (with sagge-python and ipyhton from sage)
> when I pasted it into a new file.
>

> V/R
>
> Scott
>
> On Dec 3, 11:17 am, Alan Bromborsky<abro...@verizon.net>  wrote:
>
>> Alan Bromborsky wrote:

>>> Where is the position (x) dependence in the intergrand?
>>>

>>> --

>> Also what is T?

The example is complete (If you have the copy that contains cos(a) or
sin(a) it is wrong. All angles should be the half angle, a/2).  I used
the latest git of sympy and used ubuntu 9.10.  Note that numpy must be
installed for the GA module to work.

In my example then would a = a(x,t) (a is the rotation angle) and u =
u(x,t) (u the axis of rotation) contain the x or t dependence?