On Dec 6, 6:16 pm, "Aaron S. Meurer" <asmeu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Also, I'm assuming we need to go through all of the Milestone-Release0.6.6
> issues [1], and either fix them or postpone them.  For example, I think we
> should see if we can fix the --random test failures (I narrowed one down in
> issue 1747), though some like 1244 will be best to just wait for the new
> assumptions in 0.7.

I think many issues which are 0.6.6 milestones are just irrelevant and
there's no one to implement it. Let's just ignore these and change the
milestone after the release. Feel free to raise the priority if you
think something should go in.

> Let me know if you need me to review something or if you need help debugging
> something.  I too have finals coming up, so hopefully I won't be too busy.

Currently I am trying to get integration of piecewise functions in
[1]. If you could review [2] it would be great.

Vinzent

[1] http://code.google.com/p/sympy/issues/detail?id=1695
[2] http://code.google.com/p/sympy/issues/detail?id=1748