Everything including the docs works for me in Mac OS X 10.6.2.  It installed
fine, the isympy shortcut works in my path, and the tests all pass.

To David: I have sphinx installed through fink, which I think is a requirement
for the docs to work.  There are quite a few errors and warnings making the
docs, but nothing that causes it to fail (it's mostly minor formatting things
that Sphinx doesn't like), and nothing that we don't already know about.

The Geometric Algebra docs take forever to render, assumedly because they have
LaTeX, but that is it.  Do we normally ship the package with prerendered docs
or just the rst files?

By the way, I noticed looking through the README that the brief history is a
little outdated.  Can someone who has been around since it was last updated
(around 2007) bring it up to date?

Also, what are the rules for pushing in fixes during a release cycle?  Should I
hold off until the release, or does it not matter?

Aaron Meurer