Also, there are some doctest failures, which I think are just because
old functions need to be replaced with new ones.  And the branch does
not work in Python 2.4 or 2.5:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bin/test", line 16, in <module>
    import sympy
  File "/Users/aaronmeurer/Documents/sympy/sympy/__init__.py", line
24, in <module>
    from polys import *
  File "/Users/aaronmeurer/Documents/sympy/sympy/polys/__init__.py",
line 3, in <module>
    from polytools import (
  File "/Users/aaronmeurer/Documents/sympy/sympy/polys/polytools.py",
line 1407
    g = Poly(g, *f.gens, domain=f.get_domain())
                              ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

I guess that syntax doesn't work until Python 2.6, so you will have to
use **kwargs.

Aaron Meurer