On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 7:55 PM, Aaron S. Meurer <asmeu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The application period for organizations starts tomorrow (Monday March 8th).
>
> See
> http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2010/timeline

Deadline is this Friday. I'll start working on the application this
week --- if you want to help out, try to polish the ideas here:

http://wiki.sympy.org/wiki/GSoC2010Ideas

and prepare the application. The wiki is a bit fragile, so as an
experiment, I've created a google docs document (copied the contents
of the wiki) and send the invitation to:

http://groups.google.com/group/sympy-patches/browse_thread/thread/8711cd7a6d13eaa5

it should be enough to just click on the link. If it doesn't work,
I'll try to send it to this list too.

Ondrej