Ondrej Certik wrote:
On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 7:44 AM, Vinzent Steinberg
<vinzent.steinb...@googlemail.com> wrote:
I like mpmath's format:

**Arguments**
   *arg1*
       description
   *arg2*
       description

Note that each docstring must (should) contain examples of usage of
the function.

I like this way:

def f(x):
    """
    First line.

    Some more textlkja sd;lkfj aslfj asl;fdj
    a;lsdfjal;kskfj lasjdfla;sdkfj

    Examples:

    >>> x**2
    x**2

    """"

Notice the indentation, it seems compatible with Python, and also Sage.

OK, thanks. I'll do that. (Apparently the docstrings of the mpmath functions are not visible in the html generated by Sphinx, but I'll see how it looks like once I try it.)

cheers,

Toon