You are right--- sorry....  we use dashes for the underlines:
Arguments

You can see the sphinx output at http://networkx.lanl.gov/
Don't know if that's what you want, but its something....
Dan

On Mar 27, 2010, at 2:31 PM, Aaron S. Meurer wrote:

Underlining things with === in docstrings doesn't play well with sphinx, I guess because it expects it to be on a different level then it ends up being on.

Aaron Meurer