Hello all,

Øyvind's fortran code branch is ready to go in, but I did the review
through the SmartBear code collaboration server.  I will write up how
to use the server in more detail later but for people who would like
to view the review below is how.  Øyvind's branch can be found at [0].
 Sorry we didn't include more people on this review, but we wanted to
test out the review system first, as you will see in our comments we
hit a few snags.  If anyone has any comments let us know, otherwise I
will push it in tomorrow.

To view the review:

1) Create an account at [1] , please use your github id so that we
know who you are.
2) Go to the "Run a Report" link
3) Go to the "Recently Completed Reviews" link
4) Go to the fortran_codegen4 review #1  (perhaps this direct link [2]
works but I wanted to make sure people knew how to find reviews)

To find out more about how the system works see the SmartBear
documentation [3 -- 4], also to upload code for other reviews the
server needs to use the 6.001 version of the client which can found at
[5].

-- Andy

[0] http://github.com/jegerjensen/sympy/tree/fortran_codegen4
[1] http://hosted.smartbear.com/sympy