Ühel kenal päeval, R, 2010-07-16 kell 03:00, kirjutas smichr:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a lot of work that I have separated out into about 35 issues.
> The work deals with everything from minor editing of code, to handling
> of non-commutatives in simplifications and (hopefully) a total purge
> of power-rule infractions (e.g. allowing sqrt(x*y) to become
> sqrt(x)*sqrt(y)). When all changes are made, the runtime of the test
> suite drops by about 20%.[1]
>
> This work has survived through the new polys and the ploughing of the
> core. If it's going to make it in I would really like to get some help
> on reviewing these issues before any other major changes take place.
>
>                   ======== it's in branch t at smichr's' github
> account ===========
>
> Everything is sitting in branch t at the smichr account at github.
> Everything has been rebased on master. All tests and doctests passed
> in 64 bit (but I am double checking after the rebase on the current
> master).
I did a quick test run and ran into following test failures (on 64-bit):

________________________________ xpassed tests
_________________________________
sympy/printing/tests/test_gtk.py:
sympy/solvers/tests/test_ode.py:

________________ sympy/core/tests/test_sets.py:test_complement _________________
  File "/home/plaes/code/sympy/sympy/core/tests/test_sets.py", line 84, in
test_complement
    assert -S.EmptySet is S.EmptySet.complement
AssertionError
________ sympy/functions/elementary/tests/test_hyperbolic.py:test_sinh _________
  File
"/home/plaes/code/sympy/sympy/functions/elementary/tests/test_hyperbolic.py",
line 43, in test_sinh
    assert sinh(pi*I/3) is S.Half*sqrt(3)*I
AssertionError
_____________ sympy/matrices/tests/test_matrices.py:test_gcdfactor _____________
  File "/home/plaes/code/sympy/sympy/matrices/tests/test_matrices.py", line
1196, in test_gcdfactor
    assert m.gcdfactor() == 1/x
AssertionError
_____________ sympy/simplify/tests/test_simplify.py:test_gcdfactor _____________
  File "/home/plaes/code/sympy/sympy/simplify/tests/test_simplify.py", line
680, in test_gcdfactor
    assert gcdfactor(l) == x
AssertionError
__________ sympy/utilities/tests/test_iterables.py:test_hint_manager ___________
  File "/home/plaes/code/sympy/sympy/utilities/tests/test_iterables.py", line
136, in test_hint_manager
    assert foo(base=1) == [('base', 1), ('bases', False), ('basic', False)]
AssertionError

 tests finished: 2116 passed, 5 failed, 3 skipped, 49 expected to fail,
2 expected to fail but passed, in 305.84 seconds
DO *NOT* COMMIT!