On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 2:18 PM, asmeurer <asmeu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just saw this, which is supposed to help hosting Python projects
> with Sphinx documentation on GitHub.  I haven't looked at it too much,
> but it might be useful.
>
> http://dinoboff.github.com/github-tools/overview.html#usage

I was just thinking in the car (I am now back to Reno for a weekend)
that we should move docs.sympy.org to github as well, and then we
should create some scripts, so that we can keep there documentation
for all our releases + the latest master, just like docs.python.org
works.

It would look something like this (i.e. our domain, hosted at github):

http://theoretical-physics.net/book/index.html

Ondrej