Another advantage is that even if GitHub goes sour, we will have the
entire webpage backed up in everyone's git, so it would then be easy
to move it somewhere else if necessary.

Do you know if you can write GitHub pages in the GitHub markup (like
in the pull request comments)?  That would make it super easy to
format things like code.

Also, if we go ahead and transfer the whole Google Code wiki, we could
make rule so that we do not need a review to push in a change to a
minor page, so that it is similar to the way it is now.  Does that
sound like a good idea to you?

Aaron Meurer