On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 9:53 AM, Vinzent Steinberg
<vinzent.steinb...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Good job! Here are my comments:
>
> The colors are not great but ok.
>
> I think we should add geometric algebra and mpmath to the modules.
>
> The quick links are indeed hard to read. Maybe rather put only one per
> line.

Ah I see --- in my browser I can see one per line, but I know that
Aaron doesn't. Can anyone help fixing it?

> I don't like the seperation of content in the Dowload tab. I'd put
> everything in one place.
>
> Let's put a link to live.sympy.org and our wiki. Or let's use this
> chance to use one wiki only.

Yes.

While we are at it, I tried to port some stuff into git wikis:

http://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki

and eventually port all stuff into there. Here is an example of a
wiki, including math:

http://github.com/certik/PuDB/wiki

and all github users can edit it (you *don't* need to be a sympy
project member). So it's better than the google code wiki, and better
than our wiki.sympy.org.

Also, I don't have time to maintain the mediawiki software, and no one
else has volunteered for that either. With github, we'll have
everything as a nice git repository, github guys will serve it /
maintain it for us (for free) and if needed, we can also serve it
somewhere else (thanks to github webhooks) using anysoftware we want,
if needed. Thus there is no vendor lock in.

Ondrej