In my opinion the best way would be if some branch-maintainer reviewed
the contributions and added them in one branch manually.

I admit that this needs somebody to spend some time testing, but I
consider it the only way to keep the codes clean and to encourage
people to contribute. It is important that many people extend sympy
for many different purposes, but we cannot expect everyone will begin
their own branch.