Hello everyone,

My name is Tomo Lazovich and I'm a senior Physics major (CS minor) at
Harvard. I'm really interested in getting involved with sympy through
Google Summer of Code, particularly the suggested project of symbolic
quantum mechanics in SymPy. I tried to follow this link (http://
github.com/ellisonbg/sympy/tree/quantum) to see the sketched out
design for the abstract dirac notation implementation, but it seems to
be broken for me. Could someone point me to an updated link?

On another note, does anyone here have more general advice for
applying to the GSoC program? I love projects at the intersection of
physics and CS and I'm really enthusiastic about having the chance to
work on this. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much!

Tomo Lazovich