Hello Aaron ! I have a working patch with me. I've set up my Git
account. I need help with how to add my patch to SymPy. I've forked
SymPy but 'blindly'. Can't understand how it works.
Please tell me how to send the patch to you.

I've added the functions fastR, fastC, transpose and the properties
FR,FC,T to the SMatrix class. It is successfully transposing a
SMatrix.
the fastR function returns a Row-sorted list of non-zero elements, and
similarly for fastC

I'll attach the matrices.py here also, for reviews.

Thanks,
Sherjil Ozair