OK, I'm assuming this is your fork: https://github.com/sherjilozair/sympy.

Basically, you just commit your changes to a branch in your repository and push
them to GitHub.  I case you don't know how to do this, the command to create a
new branch in git is "git checkout -b <branch name>".  Then you should commit
your changes using git commit.  After that, you should push your changes up.
If you haven't already, you will need to add GitHub as a remote repository.
Copy your ssh url (at the top of your github page), and type "git remote add
github <your url>".  Then, you can do "git push github <your branch name>" to
push the branch up.

Then, you create a pull request with SymPy.  To do this, go to your branch on
GitHub and click on "Pull Request" at the top.

If you need any more help, log onto IRC (#sympy on freenode), and I will help
you.  I am asmeurer.  Or if I am not online maybe someone else might be able to
help you.

I hope any of the above makes sense.  It is rather late here.

Aaron Meurer