On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 2:00 AM, Aaron S. Meurer <asmeu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm not exactly clear on what exactly you are asking.
>
> Aaron Meurer
>
> On Mar 20, 2011, at 3:04 AM, Hector wrote:
>
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > Yesterday, I was going through plotting module of SymPy and I found it
> way behind the current standards. I don't know whether it is because pyglet
> or some drivers missing in my system but having used matplotlib before it
> was quite annoying. I have worked with distutils to make my module ( for
> finding the cliques in graph ) but could complete it. I can handle the
>  setup.py but would need some guidance. And since its very big decision, I
> think I should ask the group first.
> >
> > --
> > -Regards
> > Hector
> >
> > Whenever you think you can or you can't, in either way you are right.
> >

> > --

Pardon me for my limited knowledge, but are we not supposed to modify
setup.py if we decided to move from pyglet to matplotlib?
I can see some packages are imported from pyglet in setup.py files.

pyglet_packages=[
        'pyglet',
        'pyglet.app',
        'pyglet.font',
        'pyglet.gl',
        'pyglet.graphics',
        'pyglet.image',
        'pyglet.image.codecs',
        'pyglet.media',
        'pyglet.media.drivers',
        'pyglet.media.drivers.directsound',
        'pyglet.media.drivers.openal',
        'pyglet.text',
        'pyglet.text.formats',
        'pyglet.window',
        'pyglet.window.carbon',
        'pyglet.window.win32',
        'pyglet.window.xlib',
]
pyglet_packages = ["sympy.thirdparty.pyglet." + s for s in pyglet_packages]

Are we not supposed to change these things?