Hi.

Don't forget that to be accepted, you have to submit a patch that gets reviewed
and pushed in.  See https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/Development-workflow
for a guide on how to submit a patch (ask here or on IRC if you need help;
don't worry, it is expected that you will need to learn git, so we will help
you).  If you need some ideas on what to fix, see our issue tracker.  Some easy
to fix issues are at
http://code.google.com/p/sympy/issues/list?q=label:EasyToFix.

Aaron Meurer