Hi,

I met with Mateusz face to face and we just talked over the phone with
Ronan and we managed to agree on the following compromise so far:

1) send a pull request against master with polys12. We think that the
Chris' pull request should be enough, but Mateusz would like to look
into it

2) people would comment on the pull request, in particular Ronan has
about 4 issues (lambda issue, RootOf issue, symbols issue and
exprtools issue)

3) Mateusz is committed to fix all these issues *on top* of the pull
request 1), and I'll help him with that, and I am sure we'll all try
to help

4) We'll test the final pull request with little fixes and push it in

The sympy release will get postponed, but that is ok, it's already
embarrassing that we didn't release for a year, so one or two more
months will not make a difference, but it will make a *huge*
difference to get this in.

Thanks Ronan to be on board with this plan, I really appreciate it.
Now let's get started. We are now already working on 1) with Mateusz
for couple hours this afternoon.

Ondrej