OK, it's been pushed in.

(Hurray!)

I pushed in Matuesz's p12-final branch, except for the topmost commit (dict
support to together()), because I don't agree with it (see the comment on your
GitHub repo).

Mateusz, can you go through and close all the issues that should now be closed?

Now that this is in, the release is top priority.

Aaron Meurer