Hi,

Should TableForm go into SymPy or not? Here is the pull request:

https://github.com/sympy/sympy/pull/268

here is the discussion at length:

https://groups.google.com/d/topic/sympy/RSOo5cZNd2E/discussion

and here are the examples of usage of TableForm:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sympy/RSOo5cZNd2E/8bLSGHqcdU4J
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sympy/RSOo5cZNd2E/TWmxeR-0A3gJ

I am +1 to have it in SymPy, Ronan is -1. What do other people think?

I guess the discussion is whether we want SymPy to contain all useful
code regarding symbolic manipulation, just like Mathematica has
(Mathematica has TableForm in by default). My vision is clearly yes.
But I would like to know the opinion of the sympy community.

Ondrej