On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 1:41 PM, Aaron S. Meurer <asmeu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is kind of similar to the oeis() function (issue 2203).  Maybe we should
> create a module for these kinds of things.  It should to in utilities.

That's right, I was going to mention oeis() and forgot. All these
things do belong in sympy. I think utilities is a good place for it.
Except that for example for Plotting --- I can imagine one of the
outputs of Plotting to also be a wolfram alpha JSON query (=to do the
plot in wolfram alpha). Something like:

http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=plot+x**2-sin%28x%29+for+-1+%3C+x+%3C+1

So this I would simply implement in the plotting module itself.

Ondrej