Hi Andy,

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 1:21 PM, andy <andreas.m.doerf...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi Ondrej,
>
> Glad you like it.
> I hope this pull request worked, first time for me working with git
> and github.
> https://github.com/sympy/sympy/pull/415
>
> I'm open to suggestions/improvements.

Thanks a lot. Good job, it looks good. I left some comments in the pull request.

The only thing that I would highly suggest is *not* to use your master
branch for development, but rather a new branch in git to push the
patches. Because some minor things will have to be improved, so that
you can just push new patches into the branch. The master (of sympy)
will get updated with other people's patches in the meantime, and then
you will get conflicts. If you want to learn more, here are some
pointers:

http://sympy.org/development.html

and one link in there points to this nice howto:

https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/Development-workflow

Your comments, as a newcomer are welcome --- let us know if something
can be formulated in a better way in the howtos. I have been using git
for many years, so I am not the best to judge if the howtos are easy
to follow if you are new to git.

Ondrej