This seems to be a (rather big) feature that's lacking in the system.
If you know what user opened the pull request you are looking for, you
can click his name on the left and narrow it down a bit.  Perhaps you
should contact GitHub and request the feature (click on "Contact" at
the bottom of a GitHub page).

Otherwise, I would just use Google, using the site: feature, like
http://www.google.com/search?q=ordered_iter%20site:https://github.com/sympy/sympy/pull.

Aaron Meurer