Hi all:

Just a little reminder: there is a trac item in Sage detailing with
the upgrade of
Sympy to 0.7.1 (from 0.6.4). I think almost anyone on this email list with
sufficient interest could do this review:
http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/11560.
It would be great if someone could find the time to do this.
I have agree to write a review of a CAS for a December publication,
and resolving this ticket would help a lot for examples I could give
that mention Sympy. (I am thinking now it would possibly be on Sage
but mention Sympy in some examples.)

I'd also like to say that, thanks to the improvements to the
Sympy 0.7.1 modules for dsolve (mostly due to Aaron Meurer),
some DEs are solved by Sympy better than by Maxima -
very useful for my day-to-day teaching!

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

- David