Hi

I did some benchmarking of sympy under PyPy. I would like some
comments on the validity of benchmarks. I've use PyPy nightly from 7th
of Oct, CPython 2.7 release and sympy git trunk.

Benchmarks (also http://paste.pocoo.org/show/489351/)

Those are picked specifically so time stays around 1-5s

Run: http://paste.pocoo.org/show/489352/

As you can see PyPy does give *a bit* of an edge once the JIT warms
up, although it's not a whole lot. We'll look how to make pypy faster
on those.

Is there any interest in making sympy more pypy friendly?

Cheers,
fijal