2011/10/11 Ondřej Čertík <ondrej.cer...@gmail.com>:
> On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 10:10 AM, David Joyner <wdjoy...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 1:03 PM, william ratcliff

>> I'm not in the core team, but I've been asked to write such a paper
>> on some CAS (eg, sympy) by Communications of the ACM, for the
>> Dec issue (due in Nov). I was thinking of doing so, if there is no
>> objection.
>
> I would be interested in helping out as well.

I started a template for the paper last weekend. I'd like to
follow to format template of the analogous paper on GAP
http://boxen.math.washington.edu/home/wdj/sigsam/oscas-cca3.pdf
I don't see a blog post of talk with details on the history of
SymPy. There is your SageDays6 talk but the bullet points in the slides
where you presumably described some history of the SymPy development
was very sketchy. Is that recorded somewhere?