On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 5:33 AM, David Joyner <wdjoy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 1:21 PM, Aaron Meurer <asmeu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks very much for these. I'll post a draft for criticism once it reaches
> a more readable state.

I hope the paper is in a more readable state now. In any case, it is posted to
http://boxen.math.washington.edu/home/wdj/sigsam/sympy/oscas-sympy.pdf
(The sources are in that directory too, if you want them.)

Thanks for the comments from Ondrej and Aaron on the very rough drafts.
Further comments and criticisms are welcomed. It is for the December issue
of CCA (formerly Sigsam Bull.), so will have to be submitted soon.

BTW, does anyone know the copyright info/distribution license of the SymPy logo?
I couldn't find that. (I vaguely remember an open-source project with a
restrictive license on its logo...)