This is a good idea.  I looked and there doesn't seem to be an issue
for it.  Can you create an issue for it?  We are running all of our
GCI tasks through the issue tracker.  Just add the proper CodeIn tags
to it.  See the "Easy, Medium or Hard Tasks- how do we calibrate the
tasks?" section of
http://code.google.com/p/google-code-in/wiki/GCIAdminMentorInformation
for what the categories mean.  I think this one would be
Documentation, and the difficulty would either be easy or medium
(depending on how many docstrings they fix).

I noticed that you are a member of the Google Code project, so you
should be able to add labels to issues.  Let me know if you can't.

Aaron Meurer