A note about "See also" that should maybe be added to the issues (I'll add
it as a bulk comment when I get internet access): if you format it as

See Also
========

:class:`someclass`, :function:`somefunction`

Then Sphinx (along with the numpydoc extension) will render this nicely.

Aaron Meurer

(p.s., the above doesn't actually link to the other functions.  Does someone
know how to do that?)