What about citing SymPy installation for tablets/smartphones in
http://code.google.com/p/sympy/wiki/DownloadInstallation?tm=2
http://code.google.com/p/sympy/wiki/DownloadInstallation
?

I have released SymPy packages for Maemo 4 OS (Diablo, used in Nokia N800/N810 tablets), Maemo 5 OS (Fremantle, used in Nokia N900 smartphone) and MeeGo 1.2 Harmattan OS (used by Nokia N9 smartphone available since 1-2 months ago), all of them are full (not only kernel) Linux mobile OS :
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p=1119313
http://forum.meego.com/showthread.php?t=4870
SymPy for Maemo 5 OS has almost 100 k downloads since July 2010 :
http://maemo.dadablog.net/AppStats.php?package=python-sympy&os=fremantl
<http://maemo.dadablog.net/AppStats.php?package=python-sympy&os=fremantl>SymPy interactive shell (icon launching isympy) has 15 k downloads by Maemo 5 user in 2 months :
http://maemo.dadablog.net/AppStats.php?package=python-sympy-ui&os=fremantle
<http://maemo.dadablog.net/AppStats.php?package=python-sympy-ui&os=fremantle>
IPython on Maemo 4/5 and MeeGo 1.2 Harmattan is also available so interactive use of SymPy is easier. Last week I have released IPython 0.10.2 for MeeGo 1.2 Harmattan :
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?p=1123672
The "Terminal" on Nokia N9 is excellent with virtual keyboard including tab, ctrl, arrow keys, full characters to develop, etc.

Other scientific Python packages are also available : NumPy (Maemo 5, MeeGo Harmattan), SciPy (Maemo 5), MatPlotLib (Maemo 5), etc.

Nokia N9 (with MeeGo 1.2 Harmattan) is selling and well reviewed all over Internet. Nokia N9 has, in my opinion, the best Python implementation of current smartphones/tablets, with many Python modules available :
http://wiki.meego.com/Harmattan_Python

So, if somebody needs a good touch smartphone with excellent Python support, I recommend Nokia N9 which I am using since 17/11/2011 (I am also a long time user of Nokia N900 and N810).

I hope to continue to maintain and port Python packages to Maemo 4, 5 and MeeGo Harmattan, with priority for SymPy.