Em 20-11-2011 17:53, krastanov.ste...@gmail.com escreveu:
I was using your packages about a year ago. Very nice machine and the packages you provided were very useful.

SymPy 0.6.6 was maintained by Tom Tanner, released in January 2010. My contribution to Maemo/MeeGo started in September with SymPy 0.7.1.

The SymPy 0.7.1 Interactive Shell package (with an icon and visible in Application Manager) gave a lot more visibility to SymPy on Maemo 5.

About mentioning the packages - it seems that there is an ongoing (and slow) transfer of wiki pages from google code to the github wiki.

I suppose that the core developers wont mind even if you add those packages yourself to the github wiki (after making them aware of that). If that particular page is not already transfered you can transfer it and add the packages to the list.

    Thanks.