Dear All,
We have created one of a kind software for doing mathematics and
programming on touch devices (tablets and smart phones). We Python
language as our core and use SymPy for symbolic computation. Currently
we have implemented the concept in Android platform and we aim at
extending to other platforms in near future.

You can find the details of the software and the concept from the link
below:
http://www.touchthinktanks.com/scriptblocks/

We will be very happy if you can give your views about the concept and
application of the same to SymPy.

If you have an android device, you will be able to use the beta
version of the software free of cost. We are in testing stage, and
there might be some bugs that need to be fixed.

Thank you for your time,
Sincerely,
The Think Tanks