Hi Aaron,

We did some basic tutorials for SymPy using ScriptBlocks. Some sample
results generated can be viewed in the links below:

http://www.touchthinktanks.com/scriptblocks/resultssymbolic/index.html
http://www.touchthinktanks.com/scriptblocks/resultssymbolic/algebra.html

We are gradually adding user interfaces for many of SymPy functions.
Note that there was almost no programming involved in generation of
above results.

The main website for the application is
http://www.touchthinktanks.com/scriptblocks/

Currently, there is one problem with pickling of functions in SymPy.
Seems this is a known issue (Issue 1198)

Regards,
Shyam